A good cultural bio-data is very important for your profile as it gives the viewers or your fans a great impression about you. It can be bit confusing for some people to determine what to put in it and it may be bit time consuming as well. However, here are some tips to make it simple and easy to write one.
First, divide it in some key sections like below –
1. Your full name, commonly known as and your place of birth.
2. When did you started music and Ustad(s) or teachers.
3. Which cultural group are you involved with and where have you performed so far?
4. Have you performed in any media and/or have you published any album(s).
5. Any award or achievement of you in the field
6. Your current involvement and a short message for your fans.
Okay, now write something about yourself under each sections and your cultural bio-data will be ready with in minutes.
That’s it, you should have a great looking cultural bio-data now. Well done & congratulations!!
You can also use this sample template to write your bio, it will be even easier.
Let us know if you have any queries about it. Cheers.